- Room Fees: With the purchase of food and beverage there is a $4.00 per person room charge for the Banquet Room or a $100 charge for the VIP room. Without the purchase of food and beverage the room charge for the Banquet Room is $1,000, or a $400 charge for the VIP Room. The Banquet Room will only be available for groups larger than 200 on Saturdays during our peak season of May through September and including December, unless a minimum of $6,000 is spent.
- Additional Fees: All food and beverage prices are subject to a 21% service charge. All food, beverage, room fees, and service charges are subject to a 6% Michigan Sales and Use Tax. Prices are guaranteed 60 days prior to your event. Charges will be based on the contract guarantee or the actual number of guests served, whichever is greater. Bucks Run will be prepared to serve 5% over the guarantee.
- Decorations: All rooms will be available two hours prior to your start time for decorating unless other arrangements are made in advance. Our staff is more than willing to do most table decorating. Arrangements must be made with our banquet coordinator. Affixing anything to the walls, floors, ceilings, or beams in any function room is not permitted. Confetti is not permitted: any use of confetti will be subject to an hourly cleaning fee of $20.00/hour in addition to the cost of replacing any vacuuming equipment damaged by the confetti. All decorations and personal items must be removed within one hour after the end of the event. Any loss or damages that occur will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Alcohol Policies: Bucks Run abides by all federal, state, health and Michigan Liquor Control Laws. As a licensee, Bucks Run is responsible for administration of these regulations. Bucks Run reserves the right to control all functions held on the premises and to discontinue all alcohol service, if it is determined by the management that it is in the best interest of the staff and/or guests to do so. Last call for all alcohol service will be given no later than 11:20 PM with all bars closing by 11:30 PM. All functions are to end by 12:00 AM.
- Alcohol Conduct: Bucks Run will require proof of legal drinking age before serving alcohol to any guest. Consumption of alcohol by any person under the age of 21 will be grounds for immediate termination of your function. Excessive alcohol consumption by anyone will not be tolerated and will lead to their removal and/or termination of the function. When guests under the age of 21 are anticipated at functions with alcohol service, additional personnel for security may be required and will be hired at the expense of the host organization.
- Conduct: All events must be conducted in a professional manner. Any abusive or disruptive behavior, damage to the facility or equipment, may be grounds for immediate termination of the event at any time as determined by the manager on duty.
- Guarantee: Menu selections are due four weeks prior to your function. A guaranteed number is due five business days prior to your function. This guarantee must be within 10% of your estimated count. If no final guarantee is received, we will consider the last number given to be the guaranteed number of guests. The guarantee is not subject to change after this deadline.
- Food and Beverage: All food and beverage must be purchased through Bucks Run with the exception of specialty cakes (wedding, retirement, shower and birthday). Our menus are suggested to complement your function. Custom menus are available and must be approved by the Manager. All purchased meals include coffee, tea, lemonade, milk and fountain pop. Non-alcoholic beverages are not included when dining from the Quarry Grill Menu. Food and beverage may not be removed from Bucks Run Clubhouse. All buffets are designed to provide service for up to 2 hours.
- Menus: Entrée selections for all plated banquet menus greater than thirty (30) people will be limited to two (2) choices to help insure first-rate food quality and service, unless dietary needs exist. Exact guarantee counts for pre-selected menu items must be given five (5) business days in advance. Place cards for meal selections must be provided by the event host/hostess. Buffet menus are available for parties of thirty (30) or more. If a buffet presentation is preferred for groups of less than 30 an additional surcharge will be applied. Fifteen (15) to thirty (30) guests require a limited menu with up to four (4) choices.
- Deposits and Payments: A deposit will be required to hold function space. The deposit is non-refundable after 30 days of receipt and will be applied to your final bill. All bookings will be considered tentative until the deposit is received. Deposits for events booked within 90 days of the event are non-refundable. A $2,000 deposit will be required to hold function space for events of 100 people or greater. A $500 deposit is required for functions less than 100 people. Payment in full is due at the end of the function unless direct billing arrangements have been made. Credit must be approved prior to the function for a direct bill. Payment of direct billing is due 10 days after the receipt of invoice. All functions will require payment of 50% of the anticipated costs 90 days in advance and 90% of the anticipated cost 30 days in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: The client shall provide notice of any cancellation in writing. The deposit is only refundable if cancellation is received within the first 30 days of the deposit being placed, unless the function is planned within 90 days, under which circumstances the deposit is non-refundable. If it is received after that date, the deposit is non-refundable. Any function that is cancelled within 120 days of the event will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the estimated revenue lost. Any funds held on account can be used towards the cancellation fee.
- Liabilities and Damages: Bucks Run reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. The properties security staff oversees all functions and operations. If additional security is necessary for your function, arrangements will be made for private guards to be hired at the customer’s expense. Liability for any damage to the premises will be the responsibility of and charged to the sponsoring organization. The party in charge of the function is responsible for the conduct of all who attend. Bucks Run will not assume responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left on the premises prior to or following functions. This includes decorations brought in by the client. Arrangements for security of exhibits, merchandise, or articles set up for display can be made prior to the function.
- Excused Non-Performance: If Bucks Run is unable to perform its obligations under this agreement for reasons beyond its control, including, but not limited to, strikes, labor disputes, accidents, government requisitions, restrictions or regulations on travel, facility operations, commodities or supplies, acts of war or acts of nature, such non-performance is excused and Bucks Run may terminate this agreement without further liability of any nature, upon the return of the patron’s deposit. In no event shall Bucks Run be liable for consequential damages of any nature for any reason. If the space reserved hereunder is not available for the event, Bucks Run may substitute other space, similar or comparable, and the patron will agree to such substitution. In any event, Bucks Run shall not be liable beyond the amount paid for the use of the rooms herein reserved.
- Collection Costs: In the event that any amount due Bucks Run, its agents or employees must be collected through an attorney, then all costs of collection (including attorney fees) shall be paid by the client. A late fee of 3% per month will be imposed upon all amounts after each thirty day period. Billing arrangements are not standard policy. However, in the event billing arrangements are made prior to the event, a late fee of 3% per month will be incurred to the bill for every thirty day period after the event. A credit card processing fee may be incurred.
I have read, understand and agree with the legal binding contents of these policies.
Date of Event:_____________________________