Our Bucks Run Instructors
Head Golf Professional/Director of Operations - Jon Conklin, PGA Member
Jon graduated from Ferris State University with a B.S. in Marketing and a Minor in Professional Golf Management. He has been a PGA Member since 2005. Previous employment before joining the Bucks Run Team in January of 2009, was at the Detroit Golf Club in Detroit, Michigan and Olde Florida Golf Club in Naples, Florida.
Assistant Professional - James Howard, PGA Apprentice
James is a local graduate from Beal City High School. After high school he graduated from the Golf Academy of America in 2012. Previous employment before joining the Bucks Run Team in January of 2015, was at Voyager Village Golf Club in Danbury, Wisconsin and Mystic Creek Golf Club in Milford, Michigan.
Golf Lesson Options
Private Golf Lessons (One-on-One)
- Standard Lesson (45 minutes): $40 ($30 Jr.)
- Video Lesson (1 hour): $55
- *Add $15 per person for semi-private lessons.
- Series of 3 Lessons (45 minutes each): $110 ($75 Jr.)
- Valid for the golf course and not the simulator.
This type of lesson involves instruction throughout the course on a 9-hole round of golf, incorporating playing conditions with instruction. Focus will be on playing smart golf, course management, pre-shot routine, mental approach, shots from uneven lies, and specialty shots. By being on the course during an actual round, the Golf Professional can analyze your on-course swing, which can differ greatly from your range swing.
$95 - Includes 2 hours of on-course instruction
*Add $25 per person, up to three, to make a four-some
- Corporate/Group Clinics
- If you would like more information or to schedule instructional lessons, please contact Jon in the Golf Shop at (989) 773-6830. He can also be reached by email at: email@example.com.